D.S. Franks & Associates, Inc. specializes in the inspection and certification of all types of stormwater drainage systems. We know how busy you are, so we offer a complete service package where we do everything for you:
1. Review your permit file using SWFWMD's WMIS and obtain your as-built plans
2. Inspect all drainage systems covered by your permit
3. Remove silt and underbrush from around control structures and skimmers, at no additional charge, to help ensure your system passes the inspection
4. Prepare your inspection report, complete with color photos, and your SWFWMD certification form
5. Submit the required report directly to SWFWMD, and send you the complete report with your invoice
6. For your protection, our company is fully insured. Click on Insurance on the left side of this page for details.
We offer flat rates for all systems, which means there are no additional charges for any reason. Contact Beth Franks at (941) 776-2300 or (813) 991-5826 or toll free at 1-800-230-4910.
For more information about specific types of pond systems, just click on one of the options in the menu on the left side of this page.